Monday, March 5, 2012

JEREMIAH 29:11

Since I was a child, I've been in to too many challenges already.

And it's quite many to mention. But all the while, I was able to

surpassed every challenges that came my way. And that makes me who

am I today. A stronger person than before every single day. And I owe

it from my all time favorite bible verse,and it says,



In every moment that I will question God, why things happened, I'll find

myself delving into this verse, and Bingo! I have the answers to my

questions.

" For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord."

What a powerful line. The Lord have plans for us.. We just need to have

Faith in HIM and everything will never go wrong. God will not bring us

into such situation if he knows we cannot handle it.

" Plans to prosper you and not to harm you."

Such a protective line... And I'm a witness to this. I've never been as

flourishing as I am right now. And it's all because, God provides everything

He knows we'll be needing and we deserve to have. Might it be for your

physical, emotional or spiritual need. He knows how much you need and

when you need it. Even without asking, He will give. He protect us always.

In times of heavy loads,he's always there to carry us. He even works in

ways we didn't know.

" Plans to give you Hope and a Future."

Such a promising line... He gives HOPE! We just need to be patient because

only God knows when is the right time. When we will appreciate things fully.

We just need to understand His words for us to understand him fully and for

us to receive all the graces with all our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment