Monday, February 7, 2011

My Friendster's most Treasured Comments

Before I learned about Facebook and Multiply and Blogspot...

I have Friendster.

I have it since the time it had been a craze in the Philippines.

In Frienster, we used to comment about how we see the owner as a person,

or what we feel about them. Or sometimes, we use comments to greet them on

some special days of there life.

I had so many comments from my Friendster site also.

They're usually from my Friends, Officemates, Classmates, Relatives,

Boyfriend (now Ex)and Best Friends...

All of them so good to read..Mostly praises..appreciations..and emotions..

But there are 2 of them I so love to keep on reading..and re-reading..

It's not just because I love what was written there, but also, those comments

were from a person I really treasured in my life. And still.

He's JM and these are his comments.




I decided to blog about it and copy his comments here to preserve it.

JM died years ago but everytime he'll visit me in my idle times (in my mind)

I leave comments on his page in Friendster. And just like those times,

tonight I visited his profile again to post some comments and say sorry

because I forgot to make a birthday greeting on his page last January.

Shocked to know that his profile has been deactivated now!

I don't know why.. Maybe because noone is opening it anymore.

I was saddened really.. I will never get the chance to post comment on

his page anymore. I will never see my comments to him again.

And before I'll loose the chance to read again his comments to me, I will

preserve them now..

No comments:

Post a Comment