Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Random Pics From My Dubai Trip

I've got some more pics to share from my Dubai Trip. I found these

interesting so I'll share some here so everybody can enjoy it.



An intricate design of " The Atlantis" ceiling. So cool!



This is one of the Chandelier in Wafi Mall's Exhibit area. They're really

in to detailed design!



A stained Glass roof in the Wafi Mall's exhibit are.Stunning specially on the

afternoon.



A wider view of the Souq Madinat with the Burj Al Arab from afar. I think this

would be stunning in the evening.



A shot of the small flags hanging in the banks of the pier where we wait for

our turn for a free "Abra" ride in Festival City



The Intercontinental Hotel glimmering at night. Taken during our

Abra ride in the Festival City.



The oldest and most Famous "Clock Roundabout" in Dubai. Actually, I think

this is the remaining roundabout there in Deira now. Im' not sure though.



The Grand Mosque at night in Abu Dhabi. Wow!



The big Popcorn Display in Dubai Mall. Looks delicious but wasn't able

to taste it. :(



A qoute from the largest candy corner I've ever seen. I do agree with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment