Saturday, January 28, 2012

My 2012 New Year Resolutions

January is almost finished but I think, a new set of resolutions aren't that late.

I still have 11 months to fulfill all these.

My 2011 resolutions did great to me! And I'm so happy I made most of them

possible. For this year, I wanna make it short but 100% sure.

First in my list now is to S A V E.

I was able to accomplish it last year and so happy with it. I just want to

make it big this time. I have a lot of project in mind and I'll be needing it.

Second is to be P R A Y.

I'm so happy to be able to come to church more often now. But still, I am not

consistent, so I'll try my best in fulfilling this. As well as reading the

bible. I will not know my God if I do not know His words.

Third would be to T R A V E L.

As always, I wanna see the world so I want to see one country this year.

And last but not the least, I want to W R I T E and R E A D.

I love to share my thoughts and to read others. And avoiding TV is the best

way to accomplish this.

And that's it. 4 resolutions to start with in 2012!

I just hope and pray that at the end of the year I could say, " Mission

Accomplished".

No comments:

Post a Comment